We are please to inform you that Florian Dental had resumed regular office hours on February 22, 2021
The doctor and staff had been vaccinated agains Corona virus with the two required doses. To assure the safety of the staff and our guest patients, Florian Dental office is implementing a new safety protocol that will be applied for each appointment with no exception.
- A new extra-oral vacuum machine had been installed in all treatment rooms to absorb all aerosols during the treatment, send them to a UV disinfecting container and return to the room disinfected.
- New air purifiers with UV light had been installed in all rooms to clean up the air from any bacterial or viral organism.
- A UV disinfecting light was installed into the centralised heating and cooling system off the office.
- Complete disinfection of waiting and operating rooms and sterilization area using ultraviolet lights are provided after each patient and by the end of the day preparing for next day appointments.
- Only one patient at a time will be allowed to the office by appointment only and exactly at the appointment time. No waiting in a waiting room. Please, do not have friends or relatives accompanying you to the appointment since we will be asking them to wait outside.
- Patients will be asked to leave their personal belongings in their cars.
- Newspapers and magazines have been removed from the waiting room.
- Patients will be provided with shoe covers once inside the office until they leave the office.
- Body temperature will be taken once inside the office. Any reading above normal will lead to rescheduling.
- Patients without face masks will not be allowed inside the office.
- Patients will be provided with hand sanitizers before entering the treatment rooms.
- Patients will be asked to rinse with mouth wash with disinfecting agents once seated in the dental chair.
- Staff will be using disposable gowns, face shields, N 95 masks in addition to the regular disposable gloves.
- Patients will be given questionnaire to access their health status and recent travel history. Patients can look at the questions at home, and, if answers are YES, we will ask them to reschedule appointments.
- 90 minutes will be given for every appointment to allow 30 minutes of cleaning and disinfection after each patient. Please, be on time. If somebody comes to his or her appointment late, we will be forced to reschedule because any late show up will take up time from crucial cleaning and disinfection of the room which might jeopardize our and your safety.
- The office doors will always be locked. Please, ring the door bell when you arrive at the time of your scheduled appointment. We apologize for not accepting any walk-ins.
Please, be assured that we, at Florian Dental, will do everything in our power to provide safe and clean environment for our guest patients and staff, but we also need your help and understanding of the new strict measures we have to take to keep us all safe and minimize the risk of corona virus transmission in our community.
PLEASE, TRY TO REMAIN HEALTHY AND IN GOOD SPIRITS!
- WASH YOUR HANDS CONSTANTLY AND SANITIZE SURFACES YOU TOUCH.
- AVOID TOUCHING YOUR EYES, NOSE AND MOUTH WITH UNWASHED HANDS.
- WEAR A MASK OR A FACE COVERING WHEN YOU ARE IN A PUBLICK SPACE AND CANNOT KEEP A SAFE DISTANSE FROM OTHERS.
- AVOID LARGE CROWDS!
- HELP ELDERLY AND WEAK.
- INCREASE YOUR IMMUNE SYSTEM.
For more information on HOW TO PROTECT YOURSELF AND OTHERS, go to the CDC website:
To learn about Covid-19 situation in MI go to:
CORONAVIRUS HOTLINE – 800-592-4784
Stay informed and safe!
Creating Gorgeous Smiles
Call Dr. Bilani’s office today at 313-875-1700 for more information or to schedule your own appointment.
We look forward to hearing from you!
Relaxing & friendly environment
Modern, state-of-the art facility
Most insurance plans accepted
SOMETHING TO SMILE ABOUT
We respect our patients, and our goal is to provide you with the highest quality care in an atmosphere of mutual trust.
We would like to extend to you our personal greetings and a very warm welcome to our dental practice.
Ultra modern office with high tech equipment and very trained staff.
We are committed to earning the respect and trust of our patients.
Whitening can get your smile looking its best.
MEET DR. SAMI BILANI
As a graduate of New York University I have dedicated myself to optimize my patient’s oral health for over 30 years.
At Florian Dental we use the most advanced technology for veneers, crowns, dentures, root canals, surgical removal of wisdom teeth, teeth whitening, and all your dental needs.
We are accepting new patients, and we are committed to doing everything possible to provide you with highest quality, state-of-art dental care and also to make your visit to our office as pleasant and as comfortable as possible. We are conveniently located across the street from St. Florian Church.
Call Dr. Bilani’s office today at 313-875-1700 for more information or to schedule your own appointment. We look forward to hearing from you!
Our practice provides a wide range of dental procedures, including comprehensive dentistry,
implant restorations, bridges as well as other cosmetic and restorative procedures.
- Family Dentistry
- Cosmetic Dentistry
- Root Canal Treatment
- Teeth Whitening
- Crowns & Bridges
- Wisdom Teeth Removal
- Orthodontic Treatment
- Dental Implants
- Gum Treatment
- Partials & Fillings
FLAT RATE FAMILY PLAN
Introducing our New Flat Rate Family Plan!
$200 (total) covers your entire family!*
The plan includes:
- Comprehensive Exam including Oral Cancer Exam (a $70 value)
- Cleaning (a $100 value)
- X-Rays (if needed)
- Fluoride Treatment (a $60 value)
PLUS, we guarantee you a discount on any additional treatment. We will be happy to let you compare to others. Call or come in today with any questions or for more information. As the old saying goes “you are what you eat”…but you are what you eat with as well! Here’s to your health and comfort.
*up to 4 members. $50 for each additional member, which is still an amazing rate.
WE LOVE OUR PATIENTS
We are committed to earning the respect and trust of our patients,
and we would love to have an opportunity to earn your trust and respect.
"Dr. Bilani has been my dentist since I moved to Hamtramck 4 years ago. I've never had a bad experience with this dental practice. I've been pleased with the Dr Bilani's work. He and his staff are extremely friendly and professional."
"I am very pleased to have Dr. Bilani in Hamtramck area as my family dentist for 10 years. He treats us with care, professionalism, and very helpful in terms of financial situations with us. We have no complaints ever since he became our dentist . God Bless him and his team."
"Dr. Bilani seemed trustworthy and was very friendly. He also worked with me to help me understand what would be covered and what wouldn't, as I was out of network. He did not use fear to motivate me to get work done that I didn't need. Overall I was very impressed. Thank you!"
Amy Willey Labenz
"First off I would like to say thank you to Sami Bilani and his staff for their honesty and great work. All are very professional and great people to deal with. Thank you Sami and all your staff for great and honest service."
"Would highly recommend Dr. Bilani to anyone!! Not only is he an awesome dentist, he has an awesome staff and an amazing office. This is an office that you can actually be comfortable at and have a few good laughs. Many thumbs up. Thank you Dr. Bilani and staff for making it an easy visit.....you are appreciated!"
I've been going to Dr. Bilani's office for 6 years now and the least i can say is that it's by far the best dental office I've ever been to.. he's the only dentist I've met whose main priority is making sure his patients are comfortable and get the best dentistry he can offer, exceptional service on all levels.
First off I am not a big fan of dentists, never was only have a limited amount of people when it comes from anything from hair, teeth, doctors, the important. I walked in the staff is very nice and polite, very clean environment, open and inviting. Dr. Bilani was very nice and informative, he would ask to see if I was okay, it was assuring.
So love Dr. Bilani and his staff! I found this office, while living in Hamtramck, after several failed attempts at getting quality work done, on my teeth. EVERY other place jerked me around, overcharged me and generally told me that I'd need extensive work done, while I didn't. Dr. Bilani is God sent and I won't be going any place else!
Dr.Bilani is such an AMAZING dentist. He is super nice and comforting. I’d definitely reccomend this office to anyone looking for a new dentist. He’s one of the best!
Never thought going to the dentist would be so pleasant! I would recommend this office to ANYONE that wants AWESOME work by a GREAT staff. To be honest there aren't enough "stars" to rate this office!